Membership with Storytelling Australia (SA) Inc is open to anyone who has an interest in oral storytelling, and/or listening to stories.
Membership entitles you to:
- know you are actively promoting the art of oral storytelling in the wider community
- receive 3 issues of the ‘Pied Piper’ newsletter each year
- get reduced registration or entrance fees to workshops and major events such as concerts we sponsor
- gain ready access to resources, support, and encouragement from members of Storytelling Australia (SA) and its network
- participate fully with voting rights at the AGM and other general meetings
- receive information about additional storytelling events, and visiting storytellers
- be covered for public indemnity insurance when telling stories in public
- have available several forms of free advertising as a storyteller, if you tell stories professionally
Subscriptions Full membership $35.00 Concession $25.00
- In person – print out membership form (not the form below), complete it, and bring it with cash/ cheque to a meeting.
- Post - print out membership form (not the form below), complete it, and send it to us with an accompanying cheque or money order made payable to Storytelling Australia (SA) Inc, and then send to The Treasurer, Storytelling Australia (SA) Inc c/- Alec Khoo & Associates 213-215 Angas Street, Adelaide SA 5000
- Mixed mode – That is paying by EFT and posting the completed membership form. Print out the membership form (not the form below), and then email the Treasurer at firstname.lastname@example.org for banking details and instructions.
- On line entirely – complete the Interactive Membership Form below and email the Treasurer at email@example.com for banking details.
Interactive Membership Form (To be used ONLY for On line entirely)